Want to work in communications for a leading social enterprise operating in the events and creative industries?
Connection Crew is seeking a Communications Co-ordinator – applications for the position are now open.
We are looking for someone who can help devise and deliver creative content campaigns for social media and email marketing – a storyteller with a flair for writing concise, compelling copy and an eye for good-looking design. We want to work with a strategic thinker who will engage and grow our various audiences within the creative industries and social enterprise sectors.
The Communications Co-ordinator will work with the Senior Communications Manager to generate multi-channel communications campaigns that support the delivery of Connection Crew’s strategic objectives.
• An expert in creating content for social media and email marketing
• A hardworking creative and strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple projects
• An excellent grasp of the English language and copywriting, whether for social posts, blog posts or award entries
• Someone with an ability to produce or commission high quality visual content that adheres to brand guidelines
• Someone with an aptitude for data analysis and diligent admin
• An ability to work to targets and within budgets and deadlines
• A sense of humour and strong disposition; an ability to work in a busy and lively environment
• An adaptable approach and a lifelong learner – someone who thrives on challenge
• Social media: Plan and programme intelligent, compelling and visual social media posts and campaigns
• Content creation: Supporting the Senior Communications Manager to devise and deliver content marketing campaigns, taking the lead on generating short form content such as blog posts for our website and others, email marketing and newsletters etc.
• Community data management and analysis: Building and growing our e-mail marketing CRM, generating and evaluating social media and website reports to ensure future campaigns are evidence and data-driven
• Brand guardian: Work within guidelines and to ensure visual brand and tone of voice is adhered to across company-wide comms
• Updating websites and materials: Keeping our company website and microsites up-to-date and refreshing or generating marketing materials
• Image and asset library manager: Responsible for growing and maintaining company photography and visual assets library
• Special project support: E.g. in-house events, 215 Fund, Canvas Co-working, award entries and ad-hoc projects.
Essential Skills and Experience
• In depth knowledge of all social media platforms and Hootsuite
• Demonstrable experience in written and visual communications across varied channels
• Proficiency working with Content Management Systems (including WordPress and Square Space)
• Proficiency working with Customer Relationship Management and email marketing software (Mailchimp, Active Campaign or similar)
• An articulate verbal communicator with an excellent telephone manner
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Ability to develop and deliver creative briefs
• Basic graphic design, photography and video skills
- Contract Type: Permanent / Full timeSalary: £24,000 – £29,000 depending on experience
- Paid Leave: 28 days including 8 days statutory bank holidays, plus additional paid leave at Christmas
- Review: Annually
- Package includes: Holiday Accrual, Mobile Phone, Pension, Bike Scheme, Electric Car Scheme (2020)
Applications open: 14th February 2020 | Deadline for applications: 28th | February 2020 | Interviews will commence early-mid March 2020.
Send your CV and cover letter to:
Margarita Ktoris, Senior Communications Manager, Connection Crew