We’ve introduced a programme of events and activities offering training and development opportunities for all of our crew, we call it Connection Crew Academy.
The Academy includes:
– Skills training: from carpentry to coiling cables, improve your skills in specific areas of crewing and event production
– Masterclasses: for advice and guidance straight from the experts, we’ll cover topics like leadership to money management and more.
– Mentoring programme: a 12 week peer-mentoring scheme, matching experienced crew members with new crew members who’ve been at risk of homelessness. Mentors must first complete mentor training before volunteering their time.
– Employment programme: our training and work experience programme dedicated to people who’ve been homeless, providing a supported route back into employment – and a fresh new start.
– Inspirational events: the one with the beer, these events will give crew a chance to network and hear from event heroes – people who’ve built exciting careers in the industry.
At Connection Crew we’re always looking to improve and we believe nurturing talent is core to that, that’s why we’re launching this programme in 2019.
If you’d like further information about Connection Crew Academy, just drop Margarita an email: Margarita Ktoris, Senior Communications Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org