Want to work in communications for a leading social enterprise operating in the events and creative industries? We are looking for an excellent and proven project manager who can oversee and ensure the delivery of several multi-channel marketing campaigns as set-up by the Senior Communications Manager – it is a fast-paced role that requires someone who can straddle between managing and doing seamlessly.
Internally the role will involve the delivery of ongoing social media and e-marketing so you must have experience of content creation to draw from and copywriting must come to you with ease. At the same time, you will be responsible for managing creative briefs with agencies and freelancers, therefore you must also be able to hold others to task.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work on creative and compelling campaigns within a unique company during this extraordinary period.
– An expert in creating content for social media and email marketing
– A proven project manager and diligent administrator with meticulous attention to detail
– An excellent grasp of the English language and copywriting, the ability to take on a brand’s tone of voice consistently
– Someone with the ability to produce or commission high quality content that adheres to brand guidelines
– An ability to work to targets and within budgets and deadlines
– A sense of humour and strong disposition; an ability to work in a busy and lively environment
– An adaptable approach and a lifelong learner – someone who thrives on a challenge
– Managing creative briefs: Work with external agencies and freelancers to ensure creative briefs are delivered to standard, schedule and budget.
– Social media: Plan and programme intelligent, compelling and visual social media posts and campaigns, knowledge of social media advertising
– Content creation: To take the lead on generating short form content such as blog posts and newsletters etc.
– Community data management and analysis: support the sales team to build and grow our CRM
– Brand guardian: Work within guidelines and to ensure visual brand and tone of voice is adhered to across company-wide comms
– Updating websites and materials: Keeping our company website and microsites up-to-date and refreshing or generating marketing materials
– Special project support: E.g 215 Fund, Canvas Co-working, ad-hoc projects.
Essential Skills and Experience
– Ability to deliver creative briefs
– In depth knowledge of all social media platforms and Hootsuite
– Demonstrable experience in written and visual communications across varied channels
– Proficiency working with Content Management Systems (including WordPress and Square Space)
– Proficiency working with Customer Relationship Management and email marketing software (Mailchimp, Active Campaign or similar)
– An articulate verbal communicator with an excellent telephone manner
Desirable Skills and Experience
– Basic graphic design, photography and video skills
As a social enterprise, Connection Crew is a unique organisation that successfully marries industry leading performance with ground-breaking social outputs. We aim for 25% of our workforce to be made up from ex-homeless individuals and for profits from trading to go to Connection at St Martin’s charity for the homeless. Not only does Connection Crew operate at the highest level in the events industry, it is widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading social enterprises.
– Contract Type: 6 months (Minimum) Part Time 20 hours per week
– Salary: £40,000 Pro Rata
– Paid Leave: 28 days Pro Rata including 8 days statutory bank holidays
– Review: Monthly / Quarterly
– Package includes: Holiday Accrual, Mobile Phone, Pension, Bike Scheme, Electric Car Scheme (2020)
Want to Apply?
– Applications open: 1st December 2020
– Deadline for applications 11th December 2020
– Interviews will take place between 15th – 16th December.
– Send your CV and cover letter to: Margarita Ktoris, Senior Communications Manager, Connection Crew: email@example.com