We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our exceptional team as an Operations Assistant.
For the right candidate this is a rare opportunity to contribute to the success of one the most exciting companies working in the events industry.
Contract Type: Permanent, 6 month probationary period
Starting Salary: £19,500 – £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Start Date: March 2017
Paid Leave: 28 days pro rata including 8 days statutory bank holidays
Times of work: Monday to Friday, 40hrs per week minimum – hours will vary
Deadline for applications: Monday 30th January 2017
We are always on the hunt for remarkable people to join us here at Connection Crew, and are currently recruiting an Operations Assistant; We realise it is going to take someone remarkable to do the job, and are keen on bringing someone into our team who demonstrates dedication and professionalism throughout their work.
This is an essential role for our business, working on the front-line of our operations, co-ordinating our onsite crew.
You will be part of a great team of fun and focused people; we are looking for someone with commitment, humour, and a passion for great service and operational success. A pathological eye for detail, extreme personal organisation and the ability to work under pressure are absolutely essential.
Connection Crew are a London based events crewing company. We load trucks, build stages and rig sound systems for 1000’s of events across the city. Our crew is made up of talented, focused and dedicated individuals who take pride in providing a top quality service to our clients.
As a social enterprise, Connection Crew is a unique organisation that successfully marries industry leading performance with ground-breaking social outputs. We aim for 25% of our workforce to be made up from ex-homeless individuals and profits from trading to go to Connection at St Martins charity for the homeless. Not only does Connection Crew operate at the highest level in the events industry, it is widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading social enterprises.
If you wish to apply for the role, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If your application stands out, you will be invited to an interview for us to find out more about you, and what you can bring to Connection Crew.
Based in our London office, this dynamic and rewarding role will involve coordinating teams operating 24 hours a day in some of the most exclusive venues in the world. The Operations Assistant is a pivotal position, acting as the first point of contact for the majority of our workforce.
This is an immensely challenging role that requires dedication, humour, people skills and above all, an unflappable demeanour in the face of challenging circumstances. The need to be responsive, flexible and well organised while remaining professional and calm will come naturally to the right candidate.
• Booking crew on to jobs over the phone
• Compiling information about jobs and sending out to crew as required
• Co-ordinating vehicle movements, logistics and travel arrangements for crew
• Acting as a point of contact for crew, recording issues and achievements
• Gathering information and signing off jobs
• Accurately disseminating information and sharing appropriately
• Maintaining filing systems and filling out reports
• Adhering to daily, weekly and monthly timelines
• Administrational support of managers
• On call 24 hours a day to respond to out of hours calls from clients and crew (shared role – on a rota basis)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Some hands-on experience of the Event Industry
• Able to work effectively and reliably in an informal environment
• Superb telephone manner
• High level of IT proficiency
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities within a dynamic environment
• Detail orientated, able to complete repetitive tasks accurately and efficiently
• Flourish working as part of a team and independently
• Able to adapt to an ever-changing workload and environment
• Responsive and flexible with a positive work ethic
• The desire to take ownership of a challenge and develop with the role
• High tolerance of ‘Dad’ jokes and bad puns
• Some experience or awareness of the events crew sector
• Previous administrative experience
• Culinary talents